What we will Visit on This Masada & Dead Sea Tour?
- 9:30 We Pick you up from your Hotel or Apartment
- While Driving from Tel Aviv you get to see the Mount of Olives View on the road
- Drive Through the Judean Desert Mountains and get the chance to see Bedwin way of life
- Cable Car Ride up the Mountain to Masada National Park
- Visit to Ein Gedi Swimming Pools and Water Falls
- Visit to Qumran National Park
- The Dead Sea
- This itinerary is only a proposal; we can customize this private tour according to your wish
- Don’t Forget your Passports and Always Keep your Valuable Things close to you
- All times are approximate
- Change of vehicle is required
- Please Contact us before booking the Tel-Aviv option to confirm availability
- Transportation in Air Conditioned Vehicle
- Hotel pickup and Drop off
- Masada Entrance 76 NIS Cable Car Masada
- Ein Gedi Entrance 28 NIS
- Entrance Fee to the Dead Sea 45 NIS each
- Drinks & Food
- Guide (this is a self guided tour with a driver)
- Return to Tel Aviv only for Tel Aviv Pick up Option
Masada & the Dead Sea Private Tour Full Description
The Masada & the Dead Sea tour starts by a ride through the Judean Desert, the desert view will make you like you're going on a trip back in time! Reaching Masada we will take the Cable Car up the mountain and enjoy the views and the paths that dates back thousands of years back. Visiting Masada we can still see the remains of the last stronghold that the Jewish Zealots used to defend themselves against the romans. We will also be able to see the ancient swimming pool, storehouses and the bath house.
After visiting Masada we will reach Ein Jedi, it's famous for it's beautiful waterfalls and fresh water swimming pools. There King David took refuge from King Saul. Continuing the tour we will stop at Qumran Caves.
Our last stop will be at the Dead Sea. Where you can enjoy your time, float in the water, cover yourself with the healthy mud.
Frequently Asked Questions
About Israel & West Bank Daily, Private & Package Tours
Daily & Group Tours
100% Cancellation fee Charged for Notification up to 1 day in advance.
100% Cancellation fee Charged for Notification on the day of the Tour.
100% Cancellation fee Charged for Non Show/Late/Leave During the Tour.
Contact us before 2 Days of the tour to get full refund.
No, Not Possible with us at the moment, we recommend you take the Bus, Train or Taxi.
Most of the Time Yes, Veichle Change is Required.
Jerusalem Pick up option From David Citadel hotel at 7:45 and Tel Aviv pick up option from Grand Beach Hotel at 6:30 - some days there is changes we will notify you in advance
Passport or ID card
Hat & Sunscreen
Modest dress is required for visits to holy sites; covered knees and shoulders
No sorry all same price as Adults.
We can't tell in advance which vehicle will be used for pick up since it all depends on booking we have that day, Our drivers will be at the pick up location waiting for you with your names on there list , make sure before you go on there vehicle that they have your names with them, if any help contact us by email or whatsapp
For Half Day Bethlehem Tours ends Approximately 1:30 in Jerusalem
For Full Day Tours Approximately 4:30-7 Depends on Traffic in West Bank & Queue lines in Holy Places
All our Group Tours are in English only
No Not Possible as group/shared tour we have to stay with the Guide all the Time to stay on schedule and no body get lost,
even in lunch and shopping place when we go there it is optional to buy or have lunch. (You can bring your own food/snacks and eat there as well)
if you like to go different places other than Itinairy please select private tour and msg us we can customzie it for you