What we will Visit on This Dead Sea, Jordan River & Jericho Tour?
- 9:30 We Pick you up from your Hotel or Apartment
- Ride through the Judean Desert
- Stop at the Sea Level mark
- Visit the Old City of Jericho - Tel Es sultan
- Cable Car ride up the mountain is optional
- Mount of Temptation
- Sykamora Tree
- Jordan River
- Head to the Dead Sea
- This itinerary is only a proposal; we can customize this private tour according to your wish Contact us for more details
- Don’t Forget your Passports and Always Keep your Valuable Things close to you
- All the time are approximate
- Change of vehicle is required
- Contact us Before Booking Tel Aviv Option to Confirm availability
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- All activities
- Transportation in an Air Conditioned Vehicle
- licensed Tour Guide Registered by Ministry of Tourism
- Hotel pickup and Drop off
- Food and Drinks
- 10 Nis Entrance to Jericho Old City Walls
- 60 Nis For people who like to go by the Cable Car
- Return to Tel Aviv only for Tel Aviv Pick up Option
- Entrance Fee to the Dead Sea
the Dead Sea, Jordan River & Jericho Full Day Private Tour Description
This tour to Jericho and the Dead Sea is one of the most fun and trip like yet distinctive and memorable. After the pick up riding through the Judean desert is a seen to behold.
We will make a short stop at the Sea Level mark and enjoy the desert view and maybe have a chance to take pictures with camels. Driving down to the most deep point of earth, we will visit the Old City of Jericho, also known as Tel Es-sultan.
Also known as Ancient Jericho or historically known as God's Paradise, It is known to be the oldest town we know, dating back to 10,000 BP. We will visit the ruins which have been left from the ancient city and then continue our tour to visit the Mount of Temptation.
It is the mountain that is believed Jesus Christ was tempted by the Devil during the 40 day fast. Hanging from the mountain is a monastery. Unlike the Greek orthodox monasteries this one allows men as well as women to enter.
After we finish with our visit we head to Jericho new city where near the city center remains a what is believed to be the biblical Sycamore Tree. The tree Zacchaeus climbed to see Jesus Christ.
Continuing our trip we will have a very important visit to the Jordan River. The river where John the Baptist baptized Jesus and then finally head to the Dead Sea.
Frequently Asked Questions
About Israel & West Bank Daily, Private & Package Tours
Daily & Group Tours
100% Cancellation fee Charged for Notification up to 1 day in advance.
100% Cancellation fee Charged for Notification on the day of the Tour.
100% Cancellation fee Charged for Non Show/Late/Leave During the Tour.
Contact us before 2 Days of the tour to get full refund.
No, Not Possible with us at the moment, we recommend you take the Bus, Train or Taxi.
Most of the Time Yes, Veichle Change is Required.
Jerusalem Pick up option From David Citadel hotel at 7:45 and Tel Aviv pick up option from Grand Beach Hotel at 6:30 - some days there is changes we will notify you in advance
Passport or ID card
Hat & Sunscreen
Modest dress is required for visits to holy sites; covered knees and shoulders
No sorry all same price as Adults.
We can't tell in advance which vehicle will be used for pick up since it all depends on booking we have that day, Our drivers will be at the pick up location waiting for you with your names on there list , make sure before you go on there vehicle that they have your names with them, if any help contact us by email or whatsapp
For Half Day Bethlehem Tours ends Approximately 1:30 in Jerusalem
For Full Day Tours Approximately 4:30-7 Depends on Traffic in West Bank & Queue lines in Holy Places
All our Group Tours are in English only
No Not Possible as group/shared tour we have to stay with the Guide all the Time to stay on schedule and no body get lost,
even in lunch and shopping place when we go there it is optional to buy or have lunch. (You can bring your own food/snacks and eat there as well)
if you like to go different places other than Itinairy please select private tour and msg us we can customzie it for you