What we will Visit on This Bethlehem Half Day Tour?
- 9:30 We Pick you up from your Hotel or Apartment
- Visit to the Shepherds Field
- Visit to the Milk Grotto
- Visit to the Nativity Church
- Visit to St. Catharine Church
- Visit to handicrafts Olive Wood Factory
- Visit to Cooperative Souvenir Store
- Banksy Hotel & The Wall
- Modest dress is obligatory for visits to holy sites; covered knees and shoulders
- This itinerary is only a proposal; we can customize this private tour according to your wish Contact us for more details
- Don’t Forget your Passports and Always Keep your Valuable Things close to you
- All the time are approximate
- Change of vehicle is required
- Contact us Before Booking Tel Aviv Option to Confirm availability
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- All activities
- Transportation in an Air Conditioned Vehicle
- licensed Tour Guide Registered by Ministry of Tourism
- Hotel pickup and Drop off
- Private Tour
- Food and Drinks
- Banksy Hotel Entrance Fee ( 20 NIS each )
Bethlehem Half Day Tour Description
Our Bethlehem tour is one of the most rich in history and biblical events tours we have. After picking you up from your hotel we will head to Bethlehem, the birthplace of Jesus Christ, We will start our tour with the guide by visiting the Shepherd's field in the small town next to Bethlehem, Beit Sahour. There in the field we will see a small church built to mark the place where an angel came down to announce the birth of Jesus to the Shepherds. After we finish we will go to the Old City of Bethlehem, where there are two of the most famous and important churches in the holy lands. First, The Church of the Nativity where in a small cave under the church is a small star where is believed that baby Jesus was born, a guided tour will be provided to you to explain the rich history behind this important and one of the oldest churches in the world. As well as Saint Catherine's Church. Secondly we will visit yet another important church called the Milk Grotto Church. There where is believed that Mary and Saint Joseph took a rest before fleeing to Egypt after hearing about the Massacre of the Innocence.
Ending the tour in the Old City of Bethlehem we can have a short Coffee break at a local olive wood factory. We will be able to meet some local artisans and have an insight on their old craft.
Frequently Asked Questions
About Israel & West Bank Daily, Private & Package Tours
Daily & Group Tours
100% Cancellation fee Charged for Notification up to 1 day in advance.
100% Cancellation fee Charged for Notification on the day of the Tour.
100% Cancellation fee Charged for Non Show/Late/Leave During the Tour.
Contact us before 2 Days of the tour to get full refund.
No, Not Possible with us at the moment, we recommend you take the Bus, Train or Taxi.
Most of the Time Yes, Veichle Change is Required.
Jerusalem Pick up option From David Citadel hotel at 7:45 and Tel Aviv pick up option from Grand Beach Hotel at 6:30 - some days there is changes we will notify you in advance
Passport or ID card
Hat & Sunscreen
Modest dress is required for visits to holy sites; covered knees and shoulders
No sorry all same price as Adults.
We can't tell in advance which vehicle will be used for pick up since it all depends on booking we have that day, Our drivers will be at the pick up location waiting for you with your names on there list , make sure before you go on there vehicle that they have your names with them, if any help contact us by email or whatsapp
For Half Day Bethlehem Tours ends Approximately 1:30 in Jerusalem
For Full Day Tours Approximately 4:30-7 Depends on Traffic in West Bank & Queue lines in Holy Places
All our Group Tours are in English only
No Not Possible as group/shared tour we have to stay with the Guide all the Time to stay on schedule and no body get lost,
even in lunch and shopping place when we go there it is optional to buy or have lunch. (You can bring your own food/snacks and eat there as well)
if you like to go different places other than Itinairy please select private tour and msg us we can customzie it for you