In Bethlehem we go and visit the Church of the Nativity, St. Catherine and also spend some time at the Shepherds Fields and also observe of the highlights of Bethlehem, Click Here for from Tel Aviv to Bethlehem Tour and here for Private Half day tour from Jerusalem or Tel Aviv , for Bethlehem Full Day Private Tour and Guarantee Visit to the Grotto Click here .
- in This tour, There is NO VISIT to the GROTTO Not Possible with Shared Half Day Tour
- Visit the Shepherds Field with the Guide
- Visit the Milk Grotto with the Guide
- Visit the Nativity Church with the Guide
- Visit St. Catharine Church with the Guide
- Visit Olive Wood Factory
- Visit Souvenir Store
- Drop off At David Citadel Hotel Jerusalem
- Please bring your passport because it’s required sometimes when passing the checkpoint
The guide is Registered By Ministry of Tourism
At 6:30 pick up At Tel Aviv Grand Beach Hotel, After Tour Ends, Drop off at Grand Beach Hotel, Please wait Front of the Hotel
Tour Usually Take About 7-8 Hours depends on Season – In Bethlehem About 4-5 Hours
A half day tour to the Old City of Bethlehem, you’ll have the chance to visit the 1500 years old Church of Nativity where Jesus was born.
Beautiful view of the Old City of Bethlehem with the Manger Square.
A ride through the city of Bethlehem and Beit Sahour passing by the main sites.
A special visit to the Milk Grotto is also available , as well as a tour to the Shepherd’s Field where the Angels first announced the birth of Jesus Christ.
During normal times there should be no traffic , but it could occur at busy times.