Tour To Bethlehem Half-Day Trip
we go and visit the Church of the Nativity, St. Catherine and also spend some time at the Shepherds Fields and also observe of the highlights of Bethlehem, Click Here for from Jerusalem to Bethlehem Tour and here for Private Half day tour from Jerusalem or Tel Aviv , for Bethlehem Full Day Private Tour and Gurantee Visit to the Grotto Click here .
- in This tour There is NO VISIT to the GROTTO Not Possible with Shared Half Day Tour
- 7:45 Pick up from Jerusalem David Citadel Hotel ( Front of the Hotel )
- 8:30 Tour Starts in Bethlehem After Gathering at Meeting Point
- Visit to the Shepherds Field with the Guide
- the Milk Grotto with the Guide
- the Nativity Church with the Guide
- Visit to St. Catharine Church with the Guide
- Visit to Olive Wood Factory
- Visit to Souvenir Store – Ask Staff for your Special Discount
- Approximately 12:30 Tours Ends in Jerusalem
- All the time is approximate
- Drop off to David Citadel Hotel in Jerusalem
- Drop off to Tel Aviv Central Bus Station for Travelers with Tel Aviv Pick up Option Only
- Please bring your passport because it’s required sometimes when passing the checkpoint
Guide is Registered By Ministry of Tourism, Our Tour is Really Great and Focus on Happiness of the Tourist, don’t forget we also take photos at Two Very Famous Banksy Grafitti The Flower Thrower and Armored Dove as well if Palestinian Heritage Center is open we take a quick look at the Antiquities they have that are not for Sale, Also if we had the chance most time we will take a walk to see the old city of Bethlehem and see Bethlehem Ancient Gate House.
At 7:45 pick up At David Citadel Hotel , After Tour Ends Drop off at David Citadel Hotel, Please wait Front of the Hotel
Tour Usually Take About 4-5 Hours depends on Season
- Bring your Passport for visit to Bethlehem
- Modest dress is obligatory for visits to holy sites
Check out the Reviews we have on tripadvisor for this tour Click here
A half day tour to the Old City of Bethlehem, you’ll have the chance to visit the 1500 years old Church of Nativity where Jesus was born.
Beautiful view of the Old City of Bethlehem with the Manger Square.
A ride through the city of Bethlehem and Beit Sahour passing by the main sites.
A special visit to the Milk Grotto is also available , as well as a tour to the Shepherd’s Field where the Angels first announced the birth of Jesus Christ.
During normal times there should be no traffic , but it could occur at busy times.