Travel To Bethlehem Trip Half-Day Tour from Jerusalem
we go and visit the Church of the Nativity, St. Catherine and also spend some time at the Shepherds Fields and also observe of the highlights of Bethlehem.
- in This tour There is NO VISIT to the GROTTO’s Inside Church Not Possible with Shared Half Day Tour
- 7:45 Pick up from Jerusalem David Citadel Hotel ( Front of the Hotel )
- 8:30 Tour Starts in Bethlehem After Gathering at Meeting Point
- Approximately 1:00 Tours Ends Approximately in Jerusalem
- All the time is approximate
- Drop off to David Citadel Hotel in Jerusalem
- Drop off to Tel Aviv Central Bus Station for Travelers with Tel Aviv Pick up Option Only
Guide is Registered By Ministry of Tourism, Our Tour is Really Great and Focus on Happiness of the Tourist, don’t forget we also take photos at Two Very Famous Banksy Graffiti The Flower Thrower and Armored Dove as well if Palestinian Heritage Center is open we take a quick look at the Antiquities they have that are not for Sale, Also if we had the chance most time we will take a walk to see the old city of Bethlehem and see Bethlehem Ancient Gate House.
At 7:45 pick up At David Citadel Hotel , After Tour Ends Drop off at David Citadel Hotel, Please wait Front of the Hotel, Make Sure Driver have your name and Work with “Elijah Tours”
Tour Usually Take About 4-5 Hours depends on Season
- Please bring your passport because it’s required sometimes when passing the checkpoint
- Modest dress is obligatory for visits to holy sites , Bring Cover for Shoulders & Knees
- Make sure you don’t have anything for the Afternoon Sometimes there is Delays in Churches or Traffic
Check out the Reviews we have on TripAdvisor for this tour Click here
Check out the Daily Photos posted on our Facebook Page Click here
A half day tour to the Old City of Bethlehem, you’ll have the chance to visit the 1500 years old Church of Nativity where Jesus was born.
Beautiful view of the Old City of Bethlehem with the Manger Square.
A ride through the city of Bethlehem and Beit Sahour passing by the main sites.
A special visit to the Milk Grotto is also available , as well as a tour to the Shepherd’s Field where the Angels first announced the birth of Jesus Christ.
During normal times there should be no traffic , but it could occur at busy times.