In Bethlehem we go and visit the Church of the Nativity, St. Catherine and Shepherds Fields
- Fully Private Tour
- Visit to the Shepherds Field with the Guide
- Visit to the Milk Grotto with the Guide
- Visit to the Nativity Church with the Guide
- Visit to St. Catharine Church with the Guide
- Visit to Olive Wood Factory
- Visit to Souvenir Store
- Drop off At your Hotel Jerusalem or your Hotel in tel Aviv
- Guide is Registered By Ministry of Tourism
- minimum booking 2+ Adults.
- Please bring your passport because it’s required sometimes when passing the checkpoint
Recommended time for Tour To Starts at 7:30 But if you like Different Time Please send us a Message this is Private tour we can Customize it as you wish
- Free Jerusalem/Tel Aviv Hotel Pick up and Hotel Drop off After Tour
Tour Usually Take About 4-5 Hours depends on Season from Jerusalem and About 7-9 Hours from Tel Aviv
A half day tour to the Old City of Bethlehem, you’ll have the chance to visit the 1500 years old Church of Nativity where Jesus was born.
Beautiful view of the Old City of Bethlehem with the Manger Square.
A ride through the city of Bethlehem and Beit Sahour passing by the main sites.
A special visit to the Milk Grotto is also available , as well as a tour to the Shepherd’s Field where the Angels first announced the birth of Jesus Christ.
During normal times there should be no traffic , but it could occur at busy times.
I Love Bethlehem
I Love Beit Sahour ( Shepherds )
Panorama View of Bethlehem
- Entrance fees
- licensed Tour Guide Registered by Ministry of Tourism
- Transport by air-conditioned vehicle
- Hotel Pick up and Drop off in Jerusalem
Price doesn't Include:
- Food and drinks
- Tips At your Choice
You get a private car and a tour guide that will customize the tour to your interest and your schedule, Elijah private tours are the most exclusive way to travel in Israel. .
All The Daily Private Tours operate in English only, You can make request for Guide in Spanish/Russian/German/Italian or French For Additional Costs.
Our tours leave from Jerusalem and Tel Aviv, From Jerusalem David Citadel Hotel and from Tel Aviv Grand Beach Hotel, Please note if you like to be picked up or dropped off at Tel Aviv Please chose Tel Aviv Pick up Option.
Sorry but no Special Price for Students or Children
We don’t Recommend to bring your luggage with you but still You can bring your luggage with you, please be aware that we don’t take any responsibility for any damage or loss.
If you want too, but not too much. We definitely recommend bringing some local currency with you to pay for lunch and anything you may wish to; purchase along the way.
The price includes a private car and tour guide which will pick you up from wherever you are staying (hotel or apartment) and return you to the same location. The trip is limited to 8 hours ($30 for every extra hour).
The price of a Private Tour does not include entrance fees, food and drinks, parking or toll roads.