Church of Shepherd’s Field, Where shepherds watched their flocks on the first Christmas Eve. We start our guided tour in the city of Bethlehem with a local Christian guide, Enjoy a refreshing stop at Olive Wood factory, a way of the living of the local families, Enjoy their hospitality, continue with our guide to Manger Square, Nativity Church, 4th Centaury Church in the place where Jesus have born.
On our return way back we stop at the wall to see a part of the Banksy Art on the wall.
Continue our way through the Judea Desert , stopping on the spot of Sea Level for a nice shot, continue to the lowest place on Earth, 420 Meters below the Sea Level.
Private beach, Enjoy the experience of floating in the Dead Sea water and cover your body with rich Dead Sea minerals Mud.
Recommended time for Tour To Starts at 7:30 But if you like Different Time Please send us a Message this is Private tour we can Customize it as you wish
- Free Jerusalem Hotel Pick up and Hotel Drop off After Tour
- Add 60$ Per Person For Pick up and/or Drop off to Tel Aviv Hotel and/or to Airport in Tel Aviv.
- minimum booking 2+ Adults.
- Please bring your passport because it’s required sometimes when passing the checkpoint
- Church of the Shepherd’s Field
- Olive Wood Factory
- Manger Square
- Nativity Church
- Banksy Art – Wall of Bethlehem
- Point of Sea Level
- Private Beach
- Floating in the Dead Sea