Jericho & Bethlehem
Church of Shepherd’s Field, Where shepherds watched their flocks on the first Christmas Eve. We start our guided tour in the city of Bethlehem with a local Christian guide, Enjoy a refreshing stop at Olive Wood factory, a way of the living of the local families, Enjoy their hospitality, continue with our guide to Manger Square, Nativity Church, 4th Centaury Church in the place where Jesus have born.
Continue our way through the Judean Desert to the oldest City all over the World. 10500 Years Old.
Visit to Ancient Jericho and enjoy the sight of Mountain of Temptaion, Spring of prophet Elijah, Sycamora tree
*Please bring your passport because it’s required sometimes when passing the checkpoint
* Tour Not Available on Sunday & Monday
• 6:30 Pick up from Tel Aviv Grand Beach Hotel ( Front of the Hotel )
• 7:45 Pick up from Jerusalem David Citadel Hotel ( Front of the Hotel )
• 8:30 Tour to Bethlehem
• 13:00 Tour of Jericho
• 16:00 start to return back to Jerusalem and Tel Aviv
• All the time is approximate
• Transfer to Airport to Tel Aviv could arrange for 60 US pp (announce in advance)