Jericho & Bethlehem
Church of Shepherd’s Field, Where shepherds watched their flocks on the first Christmas Eve. We start our guided tour in the city of Bethlehem with a local Christian guide, Enjoy a refreshing stop at Olive Wood factory, a way of the living of the local families, Enjoy their hospitality, continue with our guide to Manger Square, Nativity Church, 4th Centaury Church in the place where Jesus have born.
On our return way back we stop at the wall to see a part of the Banksy Art on the wall.
Continue our way through the Judean Desert to the oldest City all over the World. 10500 Years Old.
Meeting our guide at the walls on Ancient Jericho and enjoy the sight of Mountain of Temptaion, Spring of prophet Elijah, Sycamora tree
- Upgrade for 29$ Extra for VIP Class , up to 19 People Max and Free Hotel Pick up and/or Hotel Drop off in Tel Aviv or Jerusalem – After you Book Message to Confirm this Option
*Please bring your passport because it’s required sometimes when passing the checkpoint
• 6:30 Pick up from Tel Aviv Grand Beach Hotel ( Front of the Hotel )
• 7:45 Pick up from Jerusalem David Citadel Hotel ( Front of the Hotel )
• 8:30 Tour to Bethlehem
• 13:00 Tour of Jericho
• 16:00 start to return back to Jerusalem and Tel Aviv
• All the time is approximate
• Transfer to Airport to Tel Aviv could arrange for 60 US pp (announce in advance)