Jericho & Bethlehem Private Tour
Church of Shepherd’s Field, Where shepherds watched their flocks on the first Christmas Eve. We start our guided tour in the city of Bethlehem with a local Christian guide, Enjoy a refreshing stop at Olive Wood factory, a way of the living of the local families, Enjoy their hospitality, continue with our guide to Manger Square, Nativity Church, 4th Centaury Church in the place where Jesus have born.
On our return way back we stop at the wall to see a part of the Banksy Art on the wall.
Continue our way through the Judean Desert to the oldest City all over the World. 10500 Years Old.
Meeting our guide at the walls on Ancient Jericho and enjoy the sight of Mountain of Temptaion, Spring of prophet Elijah, Sycamora tree
Recommended time for Tour To Starts at 7:30 But if you like Different Time Please send us a Message this is Private tour we can Customize it as you wish
- Free Jerusalem Hotel Pick up and Hotel Drop off After Tour
- Add 99$ Per Person For Pick up and/or Drop off to Tel Aviv Hotel and/or to Airport in Tel Aviv.
- 9:30 We Pick you up from your Hotel or Apartment
- Visit to the Shepherds Field with the Guide
- Visit to the Milk Grotto with the Guide
- Visit to the Nativity Church with the Guide
- Visit to St. Catharine Church with the Guide
- Visit to Olive Wood Factory Belongs to Cooperative
- Visit to Cooperative Souvenir Store & Factory– 50% Discount
- Launch in Jericho
- Mount of Temptation
- Sykamora Tree
- Jordan River
- One free hour of Jericho, Optional Cable Car
- All the time is approximate
- Change of vehicle is required, Passport Required
- Availability: Private Daily Tour
- Bethlehem Only Guided – Jericho with Good English Speaking Driver
- minimum booking 2+ Adults.
- Please bring your passport because it’s required sometimes when passing the checkpoint
- Church of the Shepherd’s Field
- Olive Wood Factory
- Manger Square
- Nativity Church
- Banksy Art – Wall of Bethlehem
- Point of Sea Level
- Private Beach
- Floating in the Dead Sea