- 9:30 We Pick you up from your Hotel or Apartment
- Visit to the Shepherds Field with the Guide
- Visit to the Milk Grotto with the Guide
- Visit to the Nativity Church with the Guide
- Visit to St. Catharine Church with the Guide
- Visit to Olive Wood Factory Belongs to Cooperative
- Visit to Cooperative Souvenir Store & Factory– 50% Discount
- Launch in Bethlehem
- Banksy Hotel & The Wall
- King Solomon Pools & Closed Garden of Bethlehem Monastery
- Herodion National Park
- Lazarus Tomb Al Elzariya
- Approximately 5:00 Tours Ends drop off back to your hotel or apartment
- All the time is approximate
- Change of vehicle is required, Passport Required
- minimum booking 2+ Adults.
- Please bring your passport because it’s required sometimes when passing the checkpoint
A Private day tour is a regular tour that we operate on all weekdays. Tours depart from Jerusalem/Tel Aviv. The tour duration from pickup time is approximately 8-10 hours and half day Tours about 4-6 Hours. You will be picked up from your hotel, and after the tour, you will be returned to your hotel.
All The Daily Tours operate in English only, You can Ask for Private Tour and we can make request for Guide in Spanish/Russian/German/Italian or French For Additional Costs.
Our tours leave from Jerusalem and Tel Aviv, From Jerusalem David Citadel Hotel and from Tel Aviv Grand Beach Hotel, Please note if you like to be picked up or dropped off at Tel Aviv Please chose Tel Aviv Pick up Option.
Sorry but no Special Price for Students or Children
We don’t Recommend to bring your luggage with you but still You can bring your luggage with you, please be aware that we don’t take any responsibility for any damage or loss.
If you want too, but not too much. We definitely recommend bringing some local currency with you to pay for lunch and anything you may wish to; purchase along the way.